Serving as a religious center for Buddists, Hue is well-known for numerous pagodas scattered peacefully on a spacious vast area making it a holy land for Buddism followers to visit. The more struggling life gets, the more we appreciate moments of the journey of finding our true selves.
Among those rustic pagodas in Hue, this half-day tour takes you to a meditation center in a pure environment and a tranquil living, though modern yet distinctive!
Situated gracefully at Thien An hill, one of the most beautiful pine forrest in Hue city, the center offers a wide range of spiritual services for your get-away you should not miss while you are in Hue!
This tour is made to honor Vietnamese cultural and historical values at this architectural house of Hue, to experience the traditional living environment, way of life and spiritually connected cuisine of Hue.
* 8h30: Our car and driver pick you up at your hotel
* 09h00: Arrival to the center, explanation of “Nha Ruong”, a typical architectural house in Hue city and of the spiritual meaning of the Zen House complex.
* 09h30: Your host will guide you to make 2 vegetarian dishes from the set menu of 6.
* 11h30: You will learn how to fold the napkin and set up the table, Vietnamese’s style.
* 12h00: Guidance in how to meditate before, during and after the meal (10mins). Enjoy lunch.
* 13h30: Time to relax.
* 14h00: Tai Chi class, with the lesson of “12 lotus flowers”.
* 14h30: Enjoy “Gao Lut” tea and dried Ginger, Hue style.
* 15h00: Farewell from Cat Tuong Quan.
* Pick up and drop off from/to your hotel
* Fresh organic vegetarian dishes.
* Vegetarian cooking class.
* Local host
* Mediatation and Tai Chi class
* Herbal water for hand-washing.
For groups above 10 persons, please contact us.