This tour begins with a forty-five minute boat ride to arrive in the secluded Hoi An countryside. From here, you continue the tour bicycling through rice fields and the remote countryside far from other tour groups.
After having crossed a quaint fishermen’s village, you will find yourself facing the ocean and 50 km of wild, unspoiled beaches.
This is a rare occasion to bicycle on the firm strip of sand* at the water’s edge. Here, you will come across the local fishermen handling their nets or going out to sea in their incredible basket boats. Spend the afternoon relaxing and bathing on this hidden gem with its fine sandy beaches that the tour groups have yet to discover!
Afterwards, we will cycle a few kilometers to arrive at the estuary of the Thu Bon River. From here, the boat will take you on a short cruise to your final destination of Hoi An.
* It is only possible to bicycle over the sand at low tide. At high tide, we follow a path through the fishing villages. Please contact to find out if your tour will be scheduled during low or high tide.
* Distance : 14Km
Tour Includes :
Insurance not included
- Bilingual French / English guide on request
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations)
- Charming boat trip on the Song Thu river delta.
- Guide assistant if group of more than 3 people.