After a boat transfer, of approximately one hour on the Thu Bon river, you will arrive at a small village in the middle of the delta where you will begin your cycling tour.
The morning will be spent cycling 13kms across the countryside and rice fields. You will cross from island to island taking the unusual bridges made from wood or bamboo.
A short boat crossing will bring you to a small island where you will enjoy lunch in the home at a local family.
In the afternoon you will continue the same route as the "Countryside Tour" and discovering local crafts.
This tour includes crossing the river on a local ferry, visiting the crafts workshops, crossing a floating bridge, and a bamboo bridge, and several other stops along the way.
The roads are flat and without traffic. The planned stops along the way allow you to rest, take photos and meet the locals.
This tour is about 23 km (15 miles) with several stops.
The Price includes:
- A delicious local meal at in traditional house of a Vietnamese family (choice of fish, meat or vegetarian meal)
- Choose between Hybrid or Mountain bike
- Bilingual French English guide on request.
- 45 Minutes charming boat tour on the Song Thu river delta.
- A guide assistant if more than 3 persons in the group
* Insurance not included.
* Transfer to meeting point not included.