Looking for a real slice of Hoi An and central Vietnam. Look no further. This is our full day adventure for everyone! Leave the other travelers behind and experience the diverse sights and sounds of Vietnam’s country lifestyle. We travel to the base of the mountains via quiet countryside laneways, where only motorbikes can travel, avoiding the traffic on Vietnamese Highways. We visit Thap Bang Cham tower, famous US war sites, and cross the Thu Bon River by local ferry. We have lunch at a local restaurant, enjoying traditional central Vietnamese cuisine. On the return trip we ride the unique “floating bridge” lane route, high 5 with local kids and return home enjoying picturesque views of the sunset as it fades behind the mountains.
- Cham Historical Temples
- US War Sites
- French Historical Sites
- Local Ferry Crossing
- Local Lunch
- Local Rural Lifestyle and Families
- Country Laneways
- Floating Bridges
- Amazing scenery
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- Motorbike, or Semi-Automatic Scooter
- Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers)
- Entry Fees
- International Safety Standard Helmet
- Drinking Water and Soft Drinks on the Road
- Saddle Bags, Gloves & Rain Ponchos (if needed)
- Personal & Motorbike Insurance (for motorcycle accident)
- Personal Expenses/Tips
- Damages to Motorcycle, Jeep or Tour Equipment
- 95 USD per person. You can either ride yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
- If there are two of you, it’s only 47 USD for the pillion passenger, if you share one bike.