We zoom out of Hoi An to explore the Thu Bon River Delta hinterland. We traverse irrigation channels, dyke walls and country laneways, all the while, soaking up the landscape and the local way of life. We stop for drinks at small, family-run cafés, experiencing the everyday routine of the rural Vietnamese folk. On the return trip, we ride the unique “floating bridge” lane route, “high 5” with local kids and enjoy picturesque views of the sunset as it fades behind the mountains. This is a dream tour for amateur and professional photographers alike.
We can also run this tour in the morning.
JEEP TOURS takes a different, though similar route though cannot visit the floating bridges or irrigations channels because the Jeep is too big. You will still see plenty of cool stuff.
- Local Vietnamese Coffee
- Local Lifestyles and Families
- Country Laneways
- Floating Bridges
- Amazing scenery
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- Jeep and Driver, or Motorbike, or Semi-Automatic Scooter
- Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers)
- International Safety Standard Helmet
- Drinking Water and Soft Drinks on the Road
- Saddle Bags, Gloves & Rain Ponchos (if needed)
- Personal & Motorbike Insurance (for motorcycle accident)
- Personal Expenses/Tips
- Damages to Motorcycle, Jeep or Tour Equipment
- 50 USD per person. You can either ride yourself or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
- If there are two of you, it’s only 25 USD for the pillion passenger, if you share one bike.