Ao Dai is Vietnam’s traditional dress and has become the official uniform for many of the women working in hotels, resorts, restaurants, offices and even high school campuses all over the country. Nowadays, although Ao Dai is designed with different styles but it still keeps the original one so, it has a mixture of traditional and modern features. This fashion represents the elegance, reserve, delicacy. In order to have suitable and beautiful Ao Dai, the tailor will measure your body and will take at least 1 day to finish your “Ao Dai”. The tour starts with a short transfer from your hotel to a photo studio where you will be dressed and have your make-up done (*). After the preparations, we will head to the city centre for the photo shoot with you as the star. The photo shoot will take place in some of Ho Chi Minh City’s most renowned sites such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Opera House and Ben Thanh Market (**). This tour will definitely catch the attention of the other passer-by and the other tourists around the city. What better way to learn and experience the Vietnamese culture and history than by visiting the sights in traditional dress?
(*): Booking must be made 1 day in advance for the Ao Dai measurement.
(**): Tour includes transfer within city center only
Want to get your own Ao Dai?
- 1 set including Ao Dai and trousers
- 1 day delivery to your hotel
- VND 1.600.000 net/ $76 (classic material)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Rent a set of Ao dai
- Travel insurance
- 90% off for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.