• Unique and less touristy kayak areas further to Lan Ha bay & Cat ba national park
• Relaxing & enjoyable cruise
• Professional kayak gear & equipment
• BBQ lunch with stunning view to the turquoise water bay
• Exotic activities onboard
• Various pampered recreations on wild beach and islets
• Well experienced full time tour guide
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Am: Our pick up time is from 8h00 to 8h30, then depart your hotel for 3.5 hours driving, passing the Red River and the country side of the delta to reach Halong Bay. Board the Phoenix Luxury and sip on a welcome drink before checking in your cabin then begin your cruise through the bay.
Pm: A delicious lunch would be served while you are cruising among hundreds of islands and gorgeously natural settings, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islets. You will pass by Duck and Thumb islets, then Coconut Island - the only soil island in the World Heritage Site.
When the boat stop at Luom Bo area, you’ll kayak in the turquoise waters of Cat Ba National Park and it is optional to swim on the sandy beach of the Coconut Island. As the sun sets, relax and enjoy our happy hour as we keep cruising to Fairy Lake (Ho Dong Tien) area and anchor for the night.
Day 2: Ho Dong Tien – Ba Trai Dao – Ho Ba Ham – Ho Dong Tien (B, L, D)
Am: Early rise for the stunning vista of the serene bay, enjoy an oasis of calm in Halong Bay with no distractions of worldly concerns.Today, you’ll kayak in Ba Trai Dao and Ho Ba Ham areas (Lan Ha Bay).
Leave Phoenix Luxury on a kayak support-boat to cruise down to the Southern of Halong Bay, we pass by the famous Frog and Chop Stick Islands then start paddling around 10h00. The guided round trip lead you to different corners of Lan Ha Bay, pass by several beaches and lagoons. After paddling for about 2 hours, we break on a private beach, swim and relax before lunch.
Pm: Crossing the channel to another kayaking area – Ho Ba Ham, where you will kayak for 2 more hours. The quiet atmosphere and the beautifully calm waters of this area is truly rewarding for both kayak and nature lovers.
In the later afternoon, we are passing Cua Van floating village on our way cruising back to the overnight boat. Arrive at Phoenix Luxury around 17h30, you can now treat yourself a beer or a cold drink after a stretched-arms-day.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
Am: You would love to get up early to enjoy beautiful morning of Ho Dong Tien again. This morning you will visit the most imposing grottos of the bay – Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
On our way back, your group would have fun learning how to make real Vietnamese’s spring rolls before a wholesome lunch as the boat weaves through strange-shaped rock formations, passing by famous islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Pm: Arrive back at the Tuan Chau International Marina, your driver take you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 17h00.
Tips: For your own convenience during a 3 day trip, please kindly leave your big suitcases at your hotel. Your receptionist would be delighted to keep your stuffs in their storage until you come back.
Our prices include:
• All entrance fees
• Guiding services provided by professional English speaking guide
• Brand new international standard sit-on-top kayak
• Kayak instructions by our kayak expert guide
• Professional sit-in-kayak and gears on second day
• Two nights stay on Halong Phoenix Luxury
• Seafood and local Vietnamese meals as specified (02 Breakfasts, 03Lunches and 02 Dinners)
• Taxi fare to morning meeting point (if needed)
Our prices do NOT include:
• Drinks, personal expenses and anything not clearly mentioned in the above list.
• VAT (10%) and service charge (5%)
• The price for transfer from/to Hanoi is US$ 15/pax