Awarded for Best Gym for Foreigners two years running due to the ability to host students from around the world with many different fitness goals. Whether you’re a casually training vacationer, fitness junkie, martial arts learner or aspiring fighter, our Beginner’s Training Area is a great place to start your journey.
Private Sessions are 1 Hour and includes stretching, warm-up, hand wrap, and training plan.
BEGINNER TRAINING :
The beginners Muay Thai training is designed to cater for guests who have little to no training experience in Muay Thai.
Headed by the very experienced trainer of champions Ajarn Dang, this program focuses on teaching the basic fundamentals of Muay Thai. This includes stance, footwork, basic punches, kicks, knees and elbows and the defences to these techniques.
The sessions also build up the foundation of cardiovascular fitness and strength needed for Muay Thai.
Each session consists of:
- A 30 minute warm up/stretching routine
- 20 minutes of basic Muay Thai shadow boxing
- Technique work, focusing on a different element of Muay Thai each session.
- 3 rounds of pad work with a trainer
- 3 rounds working on the heavy bags
- 100 alternating front kicks on the heavy bags
- 200 jump knees on the bag
- 100 alternating elbows on the bag
- Marching knees
- 300 sit ups and 100 push ups
- Cool down/stretching
* Pick up and transportation not included, but can be arranged on request.