Coral Island, known locally as Koh Hae, is a beautiful getaway destination located nine kilometers southeast of Phuket. The island features two main beaches, Long Beach and Banana Beach. You will be taken by speedboat 15 minutes from Chalong.
It's not called Coral Island for nothing; the snorkeling off Banana Beach is thrilling and if you go out far enough from Long Beach you will also have a lot to discover, at its impressive coral reef.
RACHA YAI ISLAND
Racha Yai Island has clean, powdery beaches like those of the Similan Islands. On the east, at Ao Kon Kare Bay, is a coral reef where the diving is excellent. With well preserved hard corals in both shallow and deeper water, snorkeling and scuba diving are the favorite activities. A footpath leads to the top of a hill on the bay's south side, which provides a panoramic view of whole island. You can follow the footpath down to the other side of the island where there is a lovely, nearly deserted beach.
08:00 - 09:00 Pick up from your hotel to Chalong Pier.
09:00 - 09:15 Depart from Chalong Pier by boat.
09:30 - 09:45 Arrive at Batok Bay, Racha Yai island.
10:00 - 12:00 Explore the spectacular snorkeling points around the Island.
12:00 - 13:30 Enjoy a buffet lunch at the beach restaurant.
13:30 - 14:30 Relax at your leisure or join one of the other optional activities:
ATV tour, Discover Scuba or scenic hike.*
14:30 - 15:50 Depart from Racha Yai Island to Coral Island for snorkeling.
15:50 - 16:10 Depart from Coral island to Chalong Pier and transfer to your hotel.
*Charge apply on optional activities
- Round trip land transfers
- Soft drink, snack and fruits
- Buffet lunch at The Racha
- Sun bed at Racha Yai Island
- Experienced tour guide
- Mask, snorkel, fins and life jacket
- Speedboat with insurance coverage for guests
WHAT TO BRING:
- Beach towel
- Shorts & light T-Shirt
- Sun glasses
The company has provided Personal Accident Insurance covering all guests for any unexpected accidents that may occur during excursion starting from leaving the hotel until returning back to the hotel effectively.
- This program is subject to change according to weather and sea conditions.
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1 year of age and people who suffer from any medical or physical disability.
- Guests are advised against bringing any valuable belongings on the trip as the company will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
Based on 1 reviews