07.00-08.00 : Pick up form your hotel by car or minibus, sightseeing along the way
09.00-09.15 : Coffee Break at Restaurant (Khao Lak View Point)
09.30-09.40 : Visit Tsunami Museum
10.30 : Arrive at khao sok and then elephant trek. The trek will take you into tropical Rainforest. (approximate 1.30-2 hr)
12.15 : Stop at scenic viewpoint
12.30 : Visit Monkey Cave temple.
13.00 : Lunch – Jungle camp near the river
14.30 : Canoe Down along the river of khao sok
17.00 : Return to your hotel.
19.00 : Arrive back at your hotel - Night in Luxury tent camp @ Floating Bungalow - AC / Private Toilet
Khao Sok at night is cool and will give you a pleasant sleeping time with no need of air conditioner as the forest will give you the best and fresh air ever.
07.30 : Breakfast
08.30 : Jungle Trekking by foot in Khaosok National Park, and enchanting Plants, Flowers, Butterfly, Birds, Squirrels, Reptiles, etc. awaits your discovery. A self-guided nature trail explains a many ways of native plants were used throughout history. (approximate 3-4 hrs.)
12.00 : Lunch at restaurant near the river.
15.30 : Return to Resort, shower and pack luggage
19.00 : Arrive back at your hotel.
* Inclusive land transfer only Rawai, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Bangtao, Naiyang and Maikhao.
* Extra transfer charge locations: Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Naithorn, Layan and Lam Hin Pier: 100 Baht per Adult
* AoPor, Koh Sirey: 200 Baht per Adult
* English speaking guide escort, Thai set menu, activities mentioned in the itinerary, admission fee and Insurance coverage under Thai law.
* Extra charge for guide in French or German : 1,800 Baht/tour guide