07.00 - 08.30 Pick up form your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle, sightseeing along the way. (Departure time varies by hotel location.)
09.00 Coffee break (Free) at restaurant (Khaolak View Point).
09.30 Visit Tsunami Memorial Site. (Seeing Tsunami location )
10.45 Arrive at Khaosok and process for elephant trekking. The trek will take you into tropical rainforest. (approximate 0.45-1 hr.)
12.15 Stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint. (great panoramic view of Khaosok)
12.30 Visit Monkey Cave temple.
13.00 Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant, near the river.
14.00 Start Canoeing down the river of Khaosok (chance to spot a flora & fauna, limestone cliff mountains along the way) (approximate 0.45-1 hrs.)
15.30 Depart Khaosok for Phuket.
18.00-19.00 Arrive back at your hotel.
Khao Sok National Park (sometime written Khoa Sok, Khoasok, or Khaosok) located in Surathani province is one of the best well known tourist attractions in Thailand and worldwide tourists. Its oldest rainforest, amazing limestone, fantastic waterfall, large mangrove, giant trees, biggest flower and various kind of wildlife can be found here in Khoa Sok Nation Park.
More than 48 mammal species such as wild elephants, monkeys, gibbons, deer, bear, wild dog, marbled cat etc. and more than 187 kind of birds, thousands kind of butterflies and insects. See more information about Khao Sok National Park.
Nowadays, hundreds of tourists from Phuket, Phang Nga, and Krabi heading to Khaosok for day a trip or overnight tours. Khaosok is the perfect place for Jungle walk, night safari tour, bird watching, canoeing trip, Elephant trekking, camping and many more activities.
* Inclusive land transfer only Rawai, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Bangtao, Naiyang and Maikhao.
* Extra transfer charge locations: Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Naithorn, Layan and Lam Hin Pier: 100 Baht per Adult
* AoPor, Koh Sirey: 200 Baht per Adult
* English speaking guide escort, Thai set menu, activities mentioned in the itinerary, admission fee and Insurance coverage under Thai law.
* Extra charge for guide in French or German : 1,800 Baht/tour guide
Based on 1 reviews