This Thai Cooking Class takes place at Blue Elephant Phuket, the most respected Thai Cooking School of Thailand. Amateurs and professional alike are welcome to join.
You will be taught the secrets of long forgotten dishes including Kaeng Mumba, Ma Auan, Lon Taujiew Poo and other Thai popular dishes back in the days.
The awarded Founder and Master Chef Khun Noroor Somany will accompany you through this culinary journey in the heart of Phuket Old Town
Every day, two sessions take place:
- Morning class (09:30 – 13:00 hrs), in which a local market trip is included.
- Afternoon class (13:30 – 16:30 hrs), in which a desert comes as a substitute to the market trip
These yummy cooking classes are conducted in English, and all ingredients are provided. All you need is an empty stomach!
Following the class, you'll get to dine at the Royal Restaurant and taste your new creations. Bon appetit!
To bring back home:
• A herbal drink upon arrival
• A trip to the local market (morning class only)
• A folder with the recipes notes.
• A Blue Elephant apron.
• A Blue Elephant Cooking School Certificate upon completion of the course.
• A Blue Elephant ready-to-cook mini set as souvenir.
*Transfer to and from your hotel is not included, but can be arranged.
**Please advise if you have any food allergies.
*** Private Classes & Package of numerous classes can be sold on request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org