Enjoy our Phi Phi Islands “Early Bird” Tour.
Phi Phi Early Bird tour by speedboat from Phuket, meaning that we leave very early, so we are always away from the crowds or with not to many people.
To ensure the best day possible and to do the best to avoid the crowds – this itinerary is not set in stone :
06.30 to 07AM : Pick-up from your resort by Air-Conditioned Mini Bus – FREE Transfers from anywhere on the island!
Depart from harbour at 07.30AM. Below are the attractions & beaches that we will visit through the tour :
- World Famous Maya Bay – The first stop made famous in the movie The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio. You will walk where he walked, explore the jungles behind the beach and even see where the Hollywood movie magic stepped in. Maya Bay is truly a magnificent place! The National Park fee is included in the price of our Phi Phi tour.
- Pileh Cove “The Lagoon” – Our favorite stop on the Phi Phi Tour! Towering cliffs surrounding an Emerald Green Lagoon. Only accessible during high tide, your jaw will drop as we slowly cruise into the lagoon, as the cliffs and lagoon appear before you. We stop for a chance to go swimming, jump off the boat and take photos.
- Viking Cave – Home to the Swiftlets that make the Bird’s Nests that are famous in Asian Culture for their Healing and Health properties. The bird nests harvested here can fetch up to 200,000 USD in the open market!
- Monkey Beach – The name says it all – a stunning Powder White Sand Beach with cute little monkeys playing in the trees and on the beach.
Loh Samah or Nui Bay – Both are picturesque coves with Coral Reefs. We stop here for Phi Phi Snorkeling. Whether you have never been snorkeling before or you are half fish, your guide will have you in the water exploring the colorful tropical reef and having fun!
- Bamboo Island – Powdery soft sand and warm inviting waters are the highlight of this stop. A great place to relax on the beach, go for a swim or head out into the waters for more snorkeling!
*Lunch is a picnic lunch served at Bamboo Island. Cooked fresh, this buffet has something for everyone.
- Mosquito Island – Fantastic shallow reef with perfect sea conditions for snorkeling.
Return to harbour at around 02:00pm & 3PM at your hotel/resort in Phuket.
*Our tour is all inclusive: Beach lunch, water, soft drinks and coffee, fresh fruits, snorkel equipment, accident insurance and round trip transfer.
*Top quality equipment. Our boats, fins, masks and snorkels are all in top condition. For safety we have life jackets in various sizes and emergency first aid kits. Our boats are never overbooked or overloaded. Safety and security are our number one priority.
Based on 7 reviews