This Bike trip takes place in Phang Nga and Krabi provinces; two of Thailand's most beautiful and geographically striking provinces, the area is famous for its lime stone karats that rise dramatically from land and sea. The area boasts beautiful countryside and many small villages making it a perfect location for our cycling tours.
The cycling routes will have us biking along quiet back roads and through palm and rubber tree plantations, passing small villages and Buddhist temples.
This tour to Krabi is more than just biking; we will spend the second morning exploring the spectacular Thalane Bay by Kayak. Paddle through gorges, lagoons and mangroves with our guides. On the final day our cycle route will bring us to a Thai temple, for those with energy you can walk up the 1272 steps to the Buddhist monument perched on top of the mountain, the view is definitely worth the climb. Watch out for all the monkeys.
Enjoy a combination of on and off road cycling. The on road riding is on well surfaced roads, we have chosen back roads which are quiet for your biking enjoyment. The off road is not demanding, wide dirt tracks passing through rubber and palm tree plantations; the cycling on this trip is suitable for people of all levels.
This bike tour is followed by a support vehicle on day two and day three with spare parts and refreshments. This means at any time you are feeling tired you can jump in and still enjoy the same views as every one else. Note: On day one while biking in Yao Noi Island our mini bus/support vehicle can not join us.
Day 1 : Pick up from your hotel in Phuket, mini bus transfer to join local ferry to take us to Koh Yao Noi Island in Phang Nga provence. Biking in the quiet Islands.
Day 2 : Boat from Yao Noi Island to Krabi, morning Kayaking at Thalane Bay. Afternoon biking from Thalane Bay to Ao Nang, Krabi.
Day 3 : Cycling and hiking to a Buddhist monument.
Total distance : 115Km
* All meals are included with the exception of breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3.
* From 1st October 2012 National Park Fees are no longer included in the tour price. Park Fees are to be paid on tour in cash. Park Fees are subject to changes by Thai goverment, please contact us for current rates for national park entrance fees.
* Single Supplement : The prices for multiple day bike tours are based on two people sharing a room. Customers that require a private room for one person must pay Single Supplement of 1000 Baht per night.
* Peak Season Surcharge: For all 3 day/ 2 night bike tours there is a peak season surcharge from 15th December - 20th January of 500 Baht per person, per night.
• Peak Season Single Supplement: For all 3 day/ 2 night bike tours the single supplement during the period 15th - December – 20th January increases from 2000 Baht to 4000 Baht.
* Free transfer to/from the following areas of Phuket is included at the following times for all tours:
Rawai/Nai Harn: 7:10-7:20am
Surin/Bang Tao: 8:20-8:30am
For customers staying in Phuket Town, Cape Panwa etc. Or on the west coast of Phuket north of Laguna such as Nai Yang Beach and Mai Khao : there is an additional charge of 1500 Baht for round trip transfer.