This bike tour will have our guests traveling through three of Thailand's Southern provinces, Phuket, Phang Nga and Surrathani. Except our biking guests that join and depart this tour in Khao Lak, who will visit two provinces, Phang Nga and Surrathani; which is the area this cycling adventure tour focuses on.
As we head away from the Andaman Sea and the ocean views you will experience the spectacular beauty of the mountainous areas with dense green rain forest. The areas we visit and bike in are home to many wildlife and birds including Hawks, Hornbills and monkeys to name a few. Wild tigers and Elephants also pass through these National Parks that form a corridor for the larger mammals of South East Asia.
Our bike tour in these provinces will have us cycling through rubber tree plantations, old Thai towns and National parks along side rivers and waterfalls.
This tour is much more than just biking, on the second afternoon we will arrive at spectacular Lake that covers 165 square Kilometers, while at the Lake you will have plenty of time to swim, kayak, hike, and take sightseeing trips via local long tail boats on the lake to appreciate the scenery and spot the local wildlife. A visit to some impressive caves with stalagmite and stalactite formations is also part of our extensive bike and adventure tour program.
This Biking tour combines on and off road riding, the on road riding is on well surfaced roads, the off road trails on the first morning through rubber tree plantations are easy for all people regardless of their biking experience. In the afternoon we will tackle some more off road sections within the Khao Sok National Park, these trails are wide with some hilly sections, however a cool refreshing river awaits to cool down our bikers.
The second day consists of on road biking with some hilly sections but none are too steep.
This bike tour is followed by a support vehicle with the exception of the off road sections, during the off road sections our support vehicle full of refreshments and spare parts is always in radio contact.
Day 1 : Pick up guests in Phuket and Khao Lak, cycling in morning and afternoon, combination of on and off road cycling.
Day 2 : On road cycling in morning and afternoon, arrive at Cheow Lan Lake. Time for kayaking, swimming and sightseeing trip on the Lake.
Day 3 : Long tail boat excursion exploring the lake and its steep mountainous sides, trekking and a visit to a cave. Afternoon transfer back to your Phuket or Khao Lak accommodation.
Trip duration : 80 to 95 Km.
* All meals are included with the exception of breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3.
* From 1st October 2012 National Park Fees are no longer included in the tour price. Park Fees are to be paid on tour in cash. Park Fees are subject to changes by Thai goverment, please contact us for current rates for national park entrance fees.
* Single Supplement : The prices for multiple day bike tours are based on two people sharing a room. Customers that require a private room for one person must pay Single Supplement of 1000 Baht per night.
* Peak Season Surcharge: For all 3 day/ 2 night bike tours there is a peak season surcharge from 15th December - 20th January of 500 Baht per person, per night.
• Peak Season Single Supplement: For all 3 day/ 2 night bike tours the single supplement during the period 15th - December – 20th January increases from 2000 Baht to 4000 Baht.
* Free transfer to/from the following areas of Phuket is included at the following times for all tours:
Rawai/Nai Harn: 7:10-7:20am
Surin/Bang Tao: 8:20-8:30am
For customers staying in Phuket Town, Cape Panwa etc. : there is an additional charge of 1500 Baht for round trip transfer.