Khao Sok National Park, known as the Guilin of Thailand, contains breathtaking limestone mountains, caves and canyons covered by the oldest evergreen rain forest in the world. Whether you are taking a daily river canoe trip or staying in a floating
bamboo raft house on the Cheow larn Lake, near the 94m Ratchappa Dam. Trekking through the National Park by foot. Or taking in the flora and fauna during an Elephant Nature Trek…Khao Sok is a spectacular scenic experience not to be missed.
One Day Tour
- Pick up service from your hotel.
- Visit to Monkey Temple.
- Scenic elephant riding to waterfall.
- Set menu lunch serve with fresh seasonal fruits and soft drinks.
- Canoe along the Sok River enjoy magnificent views of Limestone Mountains and have the change of swimming into the river on rope. ** you can choose canoe or bamboo raft **
- Depart from Khao Sok to Krabi and return to you hotel.
Duration: 8 Hrs. (Pick up at 08.30 drop off 17.30)
Including: Round-trip transfer, Drinking water, Lunch and Professional Guide
* Program, timing and route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions.