What is Snooka Dive ?
Unlike SCUBA, you don’t need to be a certified diver. A quick safety & environmental briefing and practicing a few easy skills are all it takes to explore the underwater world.
Snorkeling keeps you on the surface but Snookah Airline Diving allows you to descend below the surface and explore while your air supply follows along on the surface in a raft, connected to you by an extended breathing line.
It is commonly said that Snookah Airline Diving is the bridge that fills the gap between snorkeling and SCUBA. Snookah takes the best qualities of both; offering the adventure of submerging and exploring the underwater world with the ease of snorkeling.
It is the only place you can Snookah Airline Dive in the Gulf of Thailand with different and various trips to suit everyone’s tastes. The stunning underwater world of the Gulf of Thailand is not to be missed, and Snookah is the quickest and easiest way to enjoying this world up close!
The difference between snorkeling & Snookah can be compared to the difference between a trip to the zoo and being on a wildlife safari.
There’s no better way to experience the famous islands of Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum than on one of the popular half day diving, snorkeling & sightseeing trips! Located just off Samui’s South Western coast, Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum are two islands surrounded by unspoiled, protected reefs teeming with a variety of marine life and tropical soft & hard corals. Don't worry, you will be taken to the best areas!
Your journey will start at your hotel at 9:00 a.m. where your driver will come to pick you up. This Half Day trip will depart from Thong Krut and you will travel over to the islands on a traditional Thai Longtail boat accompanied by a professional, knowledgeable local Thai captain for a short, scenic ride. Then, the dives will take place on a sloping reef packed with schooling fish and a host of marine life to discover. When not diving you will be enjoying the breathtaking scenery, snorkeling or simply relax, swim & sunbathe on the boat. These semi-private/private trips are perfect for families with children, couples and those looking for great diving without long boat commutes.
You will dive at your comfort level and pace for the highest quality, VIP private diving experience possible at the best value.
Non-divers/snorkelers can join these trips and enjoy the scenic boat ride & fantastic snorkeling for 1,500THB per person.
*Please note that the price includes:
- Free transfer from/to your hotel :Chaweng & surrounding areas (Chaweng Noi, Choeng Mon, Plai Laem) BoPhut, Bangrak. Note that the transfer is not provided for other locations.
- Scenic Boat Ride
- Orientation and Briefing regarding the equipment
- All Equipment
- Professional Western certified SCUBA Instructors
- Light Refreshments (water, soft drinks & light snacks)
- 1 Complimentary Underwater Souvenir Photography.
**Please note the following information:
- Kid minimum age for this activity is 8 years old
- A minimum of 2 pax is required to proceed with the activity
- Activity will be conducted as long as the safety is guaranteed for the participants.
- It is important to highlight that there is no control possible over the marine life and spotting less fish is possible but uncommon.
-You have the possibility to add a snookah dive at Koh Mudsum at an additional charge of 1000THB,
- Bring home your full Underwater Photography Package at an extra charge of 1000THB