The boat (2 engines Speedboat) has a maximum capacity of 19 to 22 passengers, check-in at my office is necessary prior to cruise departure.
The cruise starts and returns from Koh Phi Phi Don Island. It's every day from 1pm to 8pm.
1. We first meet at our beach bar “Camp Bar” for pre-drinking and meet each other’s from 1pm until 2.30pm. We then head to the boat.
2. Our first stop is at Monkey Beach where we stop for about thirty minutes to watch, feed the monkeys and take a few pictures.
3. Depending on the weather/tides conditions, we can organize extra stops to other parts which are not included on the itinerary.
4. We then head across to Phi Phi Leh Island to visit Viking and Trong Loo caves.
5. Then the Speedboat goes inside Pileh Lagoon for "diaper chilling" and paddle boarding.
Stop for about fourty five minutes.
6. We then cruise to Loh Samah Bay, at the south tip of the island. We might stop there depending on the weather/tides conditions. We visit Loh Samah through Maya Bay anyway.
7. The next stop is at Maya Bay "The Beach" where customers can enjoy free time there for about one hour. Playing on the beach, relax, walk or snorkeling.
8. We then watch sunset in Wang Long Bay famous for the "Kissing Rockfaces" sunset, in high season only. In low season, we watch the sunset in open ocean due to weather conditions, it's not safe to enter the bay.
9. After the sunset, we return back to Camp Bar for the after party and BBQ dinner.
The cruise is all inclusive, we provide:
• Lunch (choice between sandwich baguette [chicken or vegetarian] or fried rice [chicken or vegetarian]),
• Soft drinks
• Paddle boards
• Unlimited drinks (beer and rum/vodka mixers) at Camp Bar until 8pm!
• The National Park fee (400 Baht) to access Maya Bay is included.
• Life jackets
• Brand new snorkeling equipment (masks and snorkels)
• Water shoes (to protect from sharp rocks)
• English speaking guides (we have about 2 to 4 English speaking guides per boat to take care of the customers)
• Pre Drinking @Camp Bar
• Play with monkeys
• Visit Maya Bay "The Beach"
• Viking Cave
• Stand up paddle boards
• Diaper Chilling (put life jacket as a diaper and float in the water)
• Sunset views
• After Party and BBQ dinner @Camp Bar
* The itinerary is subject to changes depending on the tides and the weather conditions.
* We have go pros and other cameras, we take pictures and videos of the customers during the trip. Customers can obtain all the pictures and videos for free at our office, the following day after their trip, if they provide their own memory stick/USB.