It will be one of the most amazing and fun experiences you will ever have in some of the most beautiful scenery too!. You'll take part in world class rappelling as you drop down 100m of rocky waterfall in the midst of deep forest. You'll be only one of very few people ever to experience such adventure.
- 7.30: get picked up from your hotel/GH and travel out to the destination
- 11.30: destination + snack time and relax
- 13.00: a safety talk and run down on how to use all the equipment. Walking to the abseiling point and abseil down the 100 meter waterfall.
- 14.30: lunch time.
- 15.30: take a photo panorama view.
- 16.00: go back to town.
- 19.00: arrive to your hotel.
Transportation, insurance, ticket , guides, Instructors , equipment, lunch and water
What to bring:
A camera (be sure to have a waterproof bag for it too), sun cream, sun glasses, insect repellent, towel and dry clothes and flip flops
What to wear:
T-shirt, long or short pants (a rain coat if were in the rainy season) and outdoor shoes.