This is the experience of a lifetime!
There’s simply no better way to see the beauty of northern Thailand’s Chiang Mai than by hot air balloon. During your flight, you will get a spectacular bird’s eye view of the gorgeous Chiang Mai scenery and the surrounding areas, expertly guided by your English-speaking pilot. You will be picked up from your hotel and enjoy the sunrise while you can experience the hot air balloon being prepared for takeoff. You will be served coffee, tea, soft drinks and a snack while you watch the balloon filling with hot air and getting ready for take-off.
Once in the air, enjoy breath-taking views for over an hour and gently float through the clouds taking as many amazing snaps as you can. After around one hour your pilot will safely navigate you
back to ground and you’ll be brought back to the launch site where you will enjoy a Champagne toast with the pilot and get to enjoy an International Buffet Breakfast. After your breakfast, it is time to relax and you’ll be whisked off to Chiang Mai’s award-winning Fah Lanna Spa for your massage.
This package includes:
- Hot Air Balloon Ride:
- Pick up from your hotel
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks and a snack to welcome you before take off
- Scenic hot air balloon flight (approx. 1 hour)
- Champagne reception after landing
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Personal Certificate signed by the pilot
- Insurance cover
- Transfer to Fah Lanna Spa
- And memories for a lifetime
At the Spa:
- Luxurious Spa treatment at the award winning spa in Chiang Mai.
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Complimentary tea and snack after your massage
- A 300 Baht coupon to use at our onsite Café & Restaurant for lunch
- Complimentary drop off service (inside Chiang Mai city)
*Flights are operated by experienced pilots with a commercial pilot license. The balloons are legally registered in Thailand and therefore checked by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand. Every flight is under control of Chiang Mai Airport Tower.
What to bring:
What to wear:
The temperature in the air is the same as on the ground. Special clothing is not required for hot air ballooning. We suggest practical wear, such as long pants, a light jacket, a hat and no sandals or high heels please.
Pick up times: 5.45 am (Four Season’s Hotel and Veranda High Residence pick up time 5.30 am)
End time: approx. 13.00 pm
About the pick-up and drop off service:
The pick-up service is provided by the Balloon company and operates in the whole area, including hotels in Mae Rim, such as the Four Season's or the Veranda High Resort in Samoeng.
The drop off service back to your hotel is provided by our Spa. The spa shuttle service normally operates only within Chiang Mai city. For this package, we will also include the taxi for hotels outside of Chiang Mai city free of charge.
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain.
- Flights require visibility of at least 4 km.
- In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- In case of the flight cancellation due to weather conditions, you may choose to still do the spa treatment get a partial
Physical Conditions/Health Concerns:
- Not suitable during pregnancy and for participants with back or knee problems.
Advance booking required:
- Minimum 3 days in advance.