The cultural influences in this new signature package make it a one of a kind. It includes elements of traditional Lanna culture such as a short “Wai Kru” ceremony to pay respect to the master of Thai Massage together with the spa therapist. The customer will take flowers, candles and incense into the treatment room and together with the therapist pay respect before starting the treatment. The therapist will then check the guest’s body balance with a “Taleo” - a Lanna Symbol for protection, and perform a skin and spiritual detox using Betel leaves. It is believed this will not only detox the skin but also eliminate any negative aspects. The package concludes with some gentle body movements after around two hours of massage. The movements are enabling the therapist to check the guest’s body alignment and ability to move. It’s especially interesting as the movements are influenced by traditional Thai dance, thus making it an interesting package for people who are interested to learn more and experience aspects of traditional Thai Lanna culture.
• Herbal Steam Bath (30 minutes)
• “Wai Kru Ceremony” to pay respect to the master of Thai Massage, Body Balance checking with “Taleo” - a Lanna symbol of protection, Betel Leaf Skin Detox (15 minutes)
• Thai Lanna Wisdom Massage (1 hour)
• Herbal Ball Body & Herbal Ball Facial Massage (45 minutes)
• Dachanee Nang Massage – Bamboo Finger Tube for finger massage and stretching of fingers, wrists, hands, arms and shoulders (15 minutes)
• Gentle body movement with influences of Traditional Thai Dance, body balance checking and holy ribbon ceremony (15 minutes)