Make haste as this tour starts at a 7.30am pick up from your hotel. You are set to drive an hour to the North of Chiang Mai to the Mae Taeng Valley. Here is where beautiful sceneries comprising of breathtaking countryside and mountains await you.
Break at a local market to see and taste different kinda of local snacks such as deep fired worm, cockroach, crickets, etc. From here, drive for 30 minutes then start your trek into the lush greenery of the tropical rainforest. You'll be trekking for an hour until you reach the magnificent waterfall, where you can unwind by soaking in the sun, swimming or just whiling your time away.
Once you're recharged your batteries, trek back to the rafting point where the adrenaline pumping white water rafting shall await you. This is a 1 hour long activity (5km), which shall surely get you craving for more! At the base camp, shower up, change and sit for a local lunch at a restaurant.
Following your delicious home-made lunch at the restaurant, ride an elephant's back across the river and to a jungle area. Here you can bathe the gentle giants - for which you have an hour tops.
Finally end your tour, but en route home, you may choose to stop at Tiger kingdom to pet and pose with the tigers (entrance fees not included in tour cost), or stop to take pictures with beautiful flower at the Orchid farm.
- Drinking water & refreshing towel.
- English speaking tour guide and licensed.
- A/C car or VIP luxury van.
- Thai home made lunch.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in city.
- All tickets mentioned in program, except the ticket to play with tiger.
*Thing to bring on this tour:
- Insect repellent
- Camera, sport shoes for hiking, hat, and sun block lotion.
- Towel, swimming suit and a change of clothes.
- Jacket for winter time in Thailand (November - February)
- Raincoat in Rainy season (July - September)
- Your personal medication (such as diabetes or asthma).
**Please note that this offer is half price for children under 10 years old.