Wake up early and enjoy this amazing journey of 1 hour 15 minutes, departing Chiang Mai as the sun arises and exploring the magnifiscent views from the sky. This breathtaking experience is one of the best thing you can share with your loved one, when travelling around Asia. Chiang Mai's sceneries, rich contrasts of nature, lakes, and wildlife that you will be able to witness while cruising at the speed of the wind will offer a perspective that you won’t forget. The Hot Air Balloon experience is quiet and peaceful, as to be operated winds have to be below 18km/h, and it won't go faster than this. Temperature in the sky is the same as it is on the ground, although mornings in Chiang Mai can be a bit fresh. So we recommend long pants and a light jacket for this tour.
Here's your Hot Air Balloon Itinerary:
05.45 am - Pick up from your Hotel
06.00 – 06.20 - Hot Coffee or Tea served, while the crew prepares the balloon.
06.20 - Start of the flight for sunrise over stunning Chiang Mai sceneries
08.00 – 09.00 am. A breakfast is served, with fruit juice/coffee/tea. Follows the famous balloonist's Champagne Celebration.
09.00 – 09.30 am. Drop off to your Hotel.
Certified and professional pilots, with hundred of hours of training and flight experience will be here to guarantee your safety. All federal aviation rules and regulations are observed during the flight.
- Return transfer
- Enjoy a preflight coffee or tea, and breakfast snacks
- Champagne to celebrate the hot air balloon landing as it has been the custom for over 200 years of balloon flying
- A personal balloon flight certificate signed by the pilot
* Wedding proposal can be arranged too.
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to run.
- The ride is not suitable for children who are below the age 5 years old.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.