PROGRAM SUMMARY: “Thailand’s Original Jungle Canopy Adventure!”
Location: Mae Kampong Village, Mae on, Chiang Mai approx. 1 hr from Chiang Mai’s Old City
Sample Itinerary: *subject to change, depending on weather and availability, times are approximations.
08:30am Pick up from hotel and transfer to Mae Kampong Village, approx. 1 hour
09:30am Welcome & introduction, meet your sky rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing
10:00am Start your adventure! Approx. 21⁄2 hours of Ziplines, skybridges, nature walks and abseiling, all while taking in the glory and majesty of this beautiful and ancient rainforest
12:30pm Enjoy your authentic, organically sourced Thai lunch
13:30pm Optional hike up to Mae Kampong Waterfall
14:15pm Program wrap-up and transfer back to Chiang Mai, approx. 1 hour
• 1⁄2 day, all-inclusive Flight of the GibbonTM Zipline Canopy Adventure
• Transport to and from your accommodation in our air-conditioned vans
• Optional hike up the beautiful Mae Kampong Waterfall / Mae Kampong Historical Buddhist Temple
• A delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments sourced from organic locally-sourced produce
• A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks suspended high up above the valley floor
• Two sky rangers per group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to the rainforest preserve
• Inclusive Insurance coverage & Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
• Sunrise Gibbon 5.30am – 6:00am, 06:30am – 07:00am
• Day Gibbon 08:00am – 08:30am, 09:00am – 09:30am
• Sunset Gibbon 12:30pm – 1.30pm
Meeting/Pick-up points: Guests to be picked up at hotel, guesthouse, home etc., please advise when booking. Pickup locations must be within Chiang Mai city limits.
What to wear and bring:
* There are storage facilities in the office when you arrive for your belongings.
- Loose fitting clothes and outdoor shoes, sunscreen and camera, insect repellent (if you’re sensitive), change of clothes if its rainy, an open mind and a smile!
- Maximum weight is 125 kilos (275 lbs). We have no minimum age, but we require the person to be at least 100 centimeters (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the harness properly.
Based on 1 reviews