06:30 a.m.- 7 a.m. pick up at your hotel lobby (pick up time will be confirmed by reservation)
10:00 Arrive Kanchanaburi, visit to War Museum (Thailand-Burma Railway Centre) andWar Cemetery,the cemetery of the remains almost 7,000 prisoner of war, who lost their lives during the construction of the "Death Railway". Continue to visit the world's famous Bridge on the River Kwai, the historical black iron bridge crossing River Kwai River. It was the target of allied bombing during 1945. Many people know about the bridge through a Hollywood movie “The Bridge on the River Kwai”.
12:00 Take a historical train ride along part of the "Death Railway" to Nam-Tok station, the last existing train station of the Thailand-Burma railway in Thailand, passing the dangerous looking wooden viaduct built along the mountain and river. The track was built during WWII by prisoners of war. Over 100,000 of them died during the track construction due to hunger, suffer, illness and bad handlings.
13:00 Arrive Nam-Tok station.
13:30 Thai lunch @ local restaurant.
14:00 Get a fun ride on a short trip be longtail boat down the River Kwai Noi. Catch a glimpse of the unspoiled surrounding, mountainous jungle scenery.
Appx.18:00 Arrive back Bangkok.
- Admission fee to all attractions mentioned above
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transfer to your hotelin city
- Train Ticket, Longtail Boat Trip
- Tips not necessary but as gratitude for your Tour Guide/Driver. “It’s up to you!
- Exact pick up time will be confirmed at reservation
- Time and Program are subject to change without advance notice due to unexpected circumstance.
Based on 1 reviews