Itinerary: 09.00am: pick up at hotel lobby in hotels downtown.
Visit world famous Jim Thomson Houseand his beautiful garden. Jim Thompson dedicated his life to Thai silk industry and become one of the most popular postwar legends of Asia.
Learn how to use local transport by taking Taxi boat. Yes, we will continue our journey by Bangkok taxi boat to Golden Mount, once the highest point of Bangkok. Climb up 300 over small steps to top of the mountain where it houses relic of Lord Buddha. See old Bangkok city 360° from top of the temple.
Visit an astonishing temple, also private temple of King Rama VIII,Wat Sutat. Take a look atGiant Swing, one of Bangkok Landmarks.
Lunch @ local Thai restaurant (own expense). There are many local Thai restaurants in this old city area. Delicious Thai food waiting for you ahead!
Drive along the main road of Bangkok, Ratchadamneon Rdor Royal Passage also known as Champs Elysees of Bangkok.On the way, you will also see the palace of the present King Rama IX , Chitlada Palace.
Soon visit Wat Benjanabopit also known to foreigners as The Marble Temple as its exterior is clad in white Carrara marble. The main Ubosoth, (ordination hall) is truly a beautiful architectural masterpiece. The walls of the spacious inner courtyard are lined with a large collection of bronze Buddha images from all Southeast Asia. Inside the main hall it houses the replica of Phra Phuttachinarat, Thailand's most beautiful Buddha.
Later Enjoy a bird eye view look of Bangkok from Thailand's tallest building, the Baiyoke Sky Hotelrises 88 storey above the Bangkok skyline. The Observation and revolving roof decks on the 84th floor offers marvelous view of City of Angels, Bangkok.
Have a break after a full day excursion. Be seated in a comfortable sofa chair in the bar and enjoy your complimentary drink, looking down on spider web like roads of this big city, observing thousands of car heading home after their day at work. (1 drink is included).
Arrive back to hotel
What is included:
- Admission fee to all attractions mentioned above .
- A Drink on BaiYoke Sky Tower Bar.
- English speaking guide.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Water and cold towels for refreshment.
- Round trip transfer to your hotel(pick up at hotels located not in town e.g. Bangna Trad, Ratchadapisek ,Rama IX, Srinakarin Rd. will be charged extra 200 THB/ person).
- Tips not necessary but as gratitude for your Tour Guide/Driver. “It’s up to you!”
Price per person: 2960 THB/person ( min 2 persons)
Price per person: 2350 THB/person ( min 3/4 persons)
- Children under 5 Free of Charge.
- Children 5-10 years old and below 110 cm get 25% discount from normal price
- Grand Palace and Temples are sacred places, please dress politely. No Shorts, no sleeveless shirts.
- Wear any comfortable walking shoes (easy to put on &off). Flip flops & sandals are allowed.
- Advisable to bring along hat, cap as the sun is quite strong.