No visit to Bangkok would be completed without a visit to Grand Palace, Wat Po and Wat Arun. For first time visitors to Thailand, this tour is highly recommended. Discover City of Angels within one day by visiting the major attractions of Bangkok together with local flower market and busy Chinatown. Not to be missed is to experience Thailand’s “Tuk Tuk”. The more you laugh, the faster it goes! A “must see” tour when visiting Thailand!
9.00am: pick up at your hotel.
Drive thru Chinatown, Chinese habitat, shops selling gold, all sorts of food, snacks of every variety, incense and just about everything else. It’s said you can find almost anything in Chinatown, if you know where to look! Of course, most of the signs are in Chinese.
Take a look at Bangkok largest Flower Market,(Pak Klong Talad)see how Thais are so gifted in making flower leis and garlands. Enjoy walking thru bunches of orchids, lotus, jasmine etc.It is very local atmosphere.
Hop on a Tuk Tukand experience its speed. Yes, finally you made it to Bangkok once you get to sit on this 3 wheels vehicle. Hold on to it!
Visit Wat Po or known as RecliningBuddha Temple. Wat means Temple in Thai. This Wat is the largest and probably the oldest temple in Bangkok. It is famous for housing Bangkok's gigantic (46m long, 15m high) Reclining Buddha and also known as first Thai Massage School.
Cross the ferry to Wat Arunor Temple of the Dawn,Land Mark of Bangkok. Look at your 10 Baht coin and your will find the temple’s outstanding Pagoda on the coin.
Lunch @ Navy Club or Deck by the River restaurant, taste the authentic delicious Thai food, good view of Chaopraya River view (own expense). Local Taste, local price!
Highlight:The must see attraction: Visit GrandPalace and Temple of Emerald Buddha Visit the Royal Grand Palace and Throne Halls. Royal Guest House, Audience Hall, the Chakri Thorne Hall and the Funeral Hall, Mural painting, Golden Stupa, Library Hall, The Royal Pantheon Hall and the Chapel of the Emerald Buddha.
Take a Fun Ride with James Bond Long Tail Boat for a Canal Tour (BKK-B08) thrunarrow canals or “Venice of the East” (optional)
arrive back your hotel.
- Admission fee to all attractions mentioned above .
- English speaking guide.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Water and cold towels for refreshment.
- Tuk Tuk Ride.
- Round trip transfer to your hotel(pick up at hotels located not in town e.g. Bangna Trad, Ratchadapisek ,Rama IX, Srinakarin Rd. will be charged extra 200 THB/ person).
- Tips not necessary but as gratitude for your Tour Guide/Driver. “It’s up to you!”
- Children under 5 Free of Charge.
- Children 5-10 years old and below 110 cm get 25% discount from normal price
- Grand Palace and Temples are sacred places, please dress politely. No Shorts, no sleeveless shirts.
- Wear any comfortable walking shoes (easy to put on &off). Flip flops & sandals are allowed.
- Advisable to bring along hat, cap as the sun is quite strong.
Based on 1 reviews