08:30 hrs. Meet at BTS Wutthakat station (Silom Line), East side ticket machine (direction to the exit #4),** short walk to get to our boat
Highlights of the day :
Visit the ”Mouth of the Canal Temple” (Wat Paknam - newly became a Royal Temple) to see the one ton gold statue, crystal pagoda, and a skyline view of old capital, Thonburi City
Visit a “Forest Temple” (Wat Pa Chaeng Lane) to learn forest monks' life style
Arrive at a vibrant local weekend floating market, taste and enjoy local Thai dishes and drinks for lunch!
Visit an orchid and pandan nursery in lush greenery
Arrive at the Artist's House in a 250 years old community, currently going through revitalization by locals ***
15:00 hrs. Return to BTS Wutthakat or BTS Krung Thonburi station (Silom Line)
* Traditional Thai puppet demonstration may be available on weekends and holidays.
Tour includes the following :
• English Speaking Guide
• Drinking Water, Soft Drink, and Snack
• All you can taste local Thai Dishes at the local weekend floating market (sorry, not including seafood) - inform us upon booking if any special diet.
• Life Jacket
• Tour Insurance (Please fill out your information on our booking form)
* Transportation from and to your hotel are not included, meeting point conveniently located in central Bangkok