08:30 hrs. Meeting point at BTS Wutthakat station (Silom Line), East side ticket machine (direction to the exit #4),** short walk to get to our boat
Our activities include:
- Browse a local morning market and historical site from Ayutthaya period in the "Banyan Tree Temple" (Wat Sai) which the temple structure is covered with colorful ceramic tiles
- Visit the ”Mouth of the Canal Temple” (Wat Paknam - newly became a Royal Temple) to see the one ton gold statue, crystal pagoda, and a skyline view of old capital, Thonburi City
- Visit a “Forest Temple” (Wat Pa Chaeng Lane) to learn forest monks' life style.
- Lunch stop at a quiet canal side market, enjoy local Thai meal
- Visit an orchid and pandan nursery in lush greenery
- Arrive at the Artist's House in a 250 years old community, currently going through revitalization by locals ***
15:00 hrs. Return to BTS Wutthakat or BTS Krung Thonburi station (Silom Line)
Our Tour Includes;
• English Speaking Guide
• Refreshments (Water and Soft Drink) and Cold Towel
• Snacks and Fruits in a basket
• Local Thai Meal
• Life Vest
• Easyoff Walking Shoes/Sandals (Good in wet condition soles)
• Activewear (Pants recommended)
• Mosquito Repellent
• Sun Block (Our boats have small canvas roof)
* Shorter tour can be arranged upon request: If you choose to use hotel pick-up/drop-off service, additional time will be added for the transportation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special request.
** Traditional Thai puppet demonstration may be available on weekends and holidays.
Contact us at email@example.com for Large family and group discount, One Person Private Tour, Custom Itinerary.