Look through a local’s perspective on night time eating in Bangkok as you race through the historical center of the city on a tuk tuk! You’ll be guided by an expert giving insight on how Thai food has evolved over time and has influenced this world famous cuisine. With a combination of popular local restaurants and street food vendors, you’ll experience it all in one night. If you're looking for a food tour that’s more that has more to offer than just Pad Thai or green curry, this is the tour for you!
The tour gathers at Krung Thonburi BTS station and ends in Chinatown. Advance booking is required. Private tours are available on request and subject to availability. For Private tours we will vary the route to best accommodate your pick up / drop off location.
Included in this package:
- Food and drinks (mainly soft drinks but beer will be available at least 1 stop)
- Transport during the tour
- Pick up / drop off
- Alcoholic drinks (apart from where stated)
- Please consult us if you have specific dietary requirements as this tour may not be suitable
- The tour starts at Krung Thonburi BTS (Skytrain) station. You will need to make your own way there and we suggest you take the skytrain to avoid traffic. Detailed joining instructions will be sent to you on booking.
- The final stop on the tour is in Chinatown and from there we will help ensure you get home safely.
- All the places that we eat we believe are of an acceptable standard and cleanliness to take guests, but for some people we acknowledge that you may still have concerns about some places.
- Points of historical interest along the route include: Chinatown, Fort Sumen, Anantasamakon Throne Hall and Rama V statue.
- The main mode of transport is tuktuk. Tuktuks are small fun vehicles that are open air. However, some people do find them noisy, hot and open to traffic fumes. This tour is at night when the temperature is lower and the tour has been designed to avoid traffic. We find most people enjoy it but are aware that some people will not. Also for people with less mobility getting in and out of a Tuk Tuk can be harder but we will happily help those who have problems.