- Sink your teeth into Thailand’s Royal cuisine in an exclusive hidden away gem run by descendants of the royal family.
- Glimpse into the days of yesteryear and gain unfiltered access into the daily life of the locals.
- Learn and experience tastes and influences of the 4 regions of Thai cuisine.
- Savour the 5-star local flavours and ancient regional recipes still maintained by a neighbourhood hero.
- Give into your sweet tooth with a selection of 5 authentic traditional Thai desserts made fresh daily.
- Refresh yourself with delicious herbal drinks in a 80-year-old shophouse where an international household name in sauces was born.
- Savour regional flavours and see first-hand how authentic sweet, spicy tastes of Thai regional cuisine are properly mixed together.
- Attend “fruit class” and master the art of how and when to shop for Thai fruits.
- Spice it up and breathe in the aroma of hand-made fresh curry in half-century old shop.
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Food and beverage at our selected tastings.
- 15 distinct foods and beverages.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
What’s not included:
Transportation to and from the tour. When you book a tour with us, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all of the details of the tour, including directions how to arrive to our meeting place. After the tour, we will gladly provide instructions in returning to the starting point of the tour or getting anywhere else.
Meeting point: Saphan Taksin BTS Station
* Private Tours from $100, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
* Tours organized from Monday to Saturday
Based on 2 reviews