eOasia is an online booking platform selling travel activities in Asia. It offers a large variety of tours and activities in Asia through its own website eOasia.com. eOasia is not an operator but is only a booking platform connecting online customers with operators in the travel industry in Asia.
Purchases made through eOasia.com are subject to the below Terms & Conditions. Therefore, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions on behalf of the person named in the booking. By accepting, this person agrees to be legally bound by the Terms & Conditions. Because of their legal implications, please make sure you read carefully our Terms & Conditions before you make any purchases through our website.
These are the terms of your contract and apply to all bookings online.
The website is protected by copyright and trademark and eOasia Terms and Conditions apply under the law of Singapore's authorities.
Company name EHOH ASIA Pte. Ltd
Company Address 25 International Business Park #02-53 German Centre, Singapore 609916
Company registration number 201135686W
Definition of Key terms
- "Clients" refers to the persons who request or/and complete a booking through eOasia.com.
- "We", "us", "our" refer to eOasia.
- "Users" refers to someone surfing on eOasia.com without necessary being a eOasia client.
- "Content" refers to all the content posted by clients on eOasia.com such as pictures, reviews, and rankings.
- "Contact details" refers to the names, addresses, email addresses & phone numbers of clients who request or/and complete a booking via eOasia website.
- "Data" refers to all the information entered/written/typed by clients while booking an activity including pictures and reviews uploaded on the website.
- "Supplier"," Operator" and "Service provider" refer to the company or the individual organizing and/or operating an activity.
- "Activity" refers to the service provided by the supplier clients will benefit from. Activities offered by eOasia are tours, travel activities and transportation services.
- "Practical Info" refers to all practical information related to an activity such as inclusion of meals and bottle of water, suitability for kids and seniors, possibility to choose a flexible starting time/starting point, special equipment and clothing to bring, other fees to pay, availability of restroom facilities, guide's/instructor's licenses and certifications, inclusion of insurance, inclusion of transfer, shared or private, status of the operator (individual/company), weather policy, cancelation policy, change policy, and the languages spoken by the operator.
- "Booking" refers to the situation when clients have given their information and paid. A booking may be either confirmed or not confirmed by the supplier. A booking reference number is issued for each booking made.
- "Voucher" refers to the pdf document sent by e-mail to clients after booking confirmation by the operator. It is the piece of evidence to prove a transaction has been processed; it contains all details related to the booking (booking number, name, date, number of participants), to the activity (activity title, operator contact details, Terms & Conditions, practical info), to the payment (amount paid), and the lead traveler (contact details).
- "Transfer" refers to transportation between two locations. eOasia offers two types of transfer services: airport transfer services (either shared or private) and private transportation services. The term may also refer to the transfer supplied by activity operators from client's hotel to the activity location.
- "Kid" refers to a person under an age defined by each operator.
- By using eOasia.com, clients agree on these Terms & Conditions taking effect immediately. If clients don't agree on these Terms & Conditions, they should not use eOasia services.
- These Terms & Conditions may be revised occasionally. If they are revised, we will post the revised version on this site without prior notice. The revisions will be effective immediately. Clients should re-read these Terms & Conditions from time to time even if they have previously used this website. By using this website after we have changed these Terms & Conditions, clients will be deemed to have accepted the changes. If, for any reason, clients do not agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions, they should not use this website. By accepting our Terms & Conditions, clients agree to be legally bound to the new Terms & Conditions updated.
- eOasia reserves the right to modify the site or its service at its sole discretion.
- All the content (logo, icons, design, images, personal information) posted on eOasia.com are trademarks of eOasia and cannot be used without the permission of eOasia. Therefore users are not allowed to reproduce or sell in any way the material and content of eOasia, without the legal permission of eOasia.
- Clients agree not to use this website for any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
- Clients warrant that you have all the power and authority to satisfy all the Terms & Conditions of eOasia in order to not violate any agreement in which you are a party.
- The published activities are non-binding offers (between clients and the suppliers) until the booking is confirmed.
2. User conduct
- Clients understand and agree that they are solely responsible for compliance with the rules & regulation of the website. Clients must agree that they will not:
Use manual or automated software, devices, robots, or any other means to access any webpage of the website.
Copy or store any information contained on the website.
Interfere with or damage the website through the use of viruses, bots, Trojan, harmful codes, denial-of-service attacks or any other similar methods.
Use our website to transmit any personal information about another person/entity.
Contact a user to join a third party website or service that is a competitor (a company or an individual proposing similar touristic services) to eOasia.
Attempt to scan or test the vulnerability of eOasia system in order to breach any security authentication measures.
Encourage or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on our site.
- If a client has been suspended for any reasons by eOasia, the client will not be allowed to use eOasia service anymore.
4. Customer Review Policy
- Refer to our “Review Policy”.
5. The service
- eOasia does not operate touristic activities: eOasia is an online platform of available activities in Asia and a booking facilitator for these activities. We are not to be held responsible for the content posted by the suppliers.
- The activities provided are valid only at the dates specified on the voucher.
- Due to legal purposes, some suppliers may request the names of all participants present during the activity. You should make sure to provide them during the booking process.
- Clients may require modifying their activity details directly with the supplier. In this case, eOasia is out of the process.
- Occasionally, our activity suppliers can decide to change their requirements (price, availability, age, dates). As a result, eOasia reserves the right to change, modify or cancel any activity, at any time, for any reason.
- In case of no-show of the supplier on the day of the activity, you have 12 hours (from the starting time of the beginning of the activity) to inform us in order to ask for a complete refund.
- In case of litigation between clients and suppliers, eOasia will take the final decision.
- eOasia does not take any responsibilities in any unusual events such as terrorist attacks, natural disasters, and defects in any vehicles causing an accident, riots or other causes beyond his control.
- In the case of a transfer service, clients may get a vehicle different from the one listed on the voucher according to the daily vehicle availability of the supplier.
- Clients should to make sure to fill in the right contact details (phone number, email address, hotel name, room number…) in order to avoid any inconvenience for the pick-up. Clients need to provide a valid phone number that works in the country of the activity. In the case that some information are not filled in during the initial booking process (hotel name, room number), client should make sure to communicate them to the service supplier prior to the service date through email message or the “Manage My Bookings” section of the eOasia website. Clients are able to contact the supplier with the contact details of the activity operator, which are mentioned in the booking confirmation email and the activity-booking voucher, sent to the client after the booking confirmation.
- Sometimes, clients may experience language barriers with the service supplier. It is clients' responsibility to indicate a clear pick-up address during the booking process and to reconfirm the pick-up time and location with the activity operator before the activity. eOasia is not responsible for any misunderstanding between clients and suppliers about the pick-up time and location.
7. Practical info
- Practical Info corresponds to all practical details related to an activity and these details are provided by the Operator only. These details are inclusion of meals and bottle of water, suitability for kids and seniors, possibility to choose a flexible starting time/starting point, special equipment and clothing to bring, other fees to pay, availability of restroom facilities, guide's/instructor's licenses and certifications, inclusion of insurance, inclusion of transfer service, shared or private, status of the operator (individual/company), weather policy, cancelation policy, change policy, and the languages spoken by the operator.
- Before booking, clients need to check carefully the practical info of the activity to avoid any inconvenience.
- In the case clients need a special type of food (vegetarian for example) or have special requests, they have to specify it in the special requirement field either in the booking process or in "Manage My Bookings" section of the eOasia website. The supplier will try his best to satisfy the client's need.
- An activity may be "private"; in that case, clients 'group will be the only ones participating to the activity at a time. If not, the activity will be "shared" which means clients will have other participants doing the activity in the same time. eOasia holds no responsibility if the activity indicated "private" is "shared" when clients do the activity and likewise if the activity is "private" when indicated "shared".
- The meeting location corresponds to the meeting point where clients must meet the service supplier and starts the activity; this is the case for activities with no transfer included and the activity operator should set the address of the meeting location. Clients are responsible for finding the location and can contact directly the supplier in case it is not clear for them.
- In the case of private transportation, airport transfers and activities with transfer included, the pick-up address corresponds to the meeting point where the supplier picks up clients to go to the activity location; this address is set by clients during the booking process. For activities with transfer included, the supplier may restrict the transfer pick u points to a certain area. Clients should then read carefully the activity description of the supplier to see the different pick up point and address options.
- The starting time is the time of the beginning of the activity and is set either by the operator or by clients.
- If the starting time is not flexible, the starting time will be set by the supplier only.
- If the starting time is flexible, clients will be able to choose their preferred starting time during the booking process, either at anytime during the supplier operation working hours or among some options of starting time set by the supplier.
- If the activity includes transfer, the starting time is the pick-up time.
- All operators must indicate their ability to communicate in English and other main languages; is not responsible if the language skills during the activity do not correspond to what is set by operators, and indicated in the practical info of the activity.
- They do not speak the language ("No" level);
- They can speak only a few basic words ("A few words" level);
- They can have a simple conversation about the activity or other topics ("Simple conversation" level);
- They can have a normal conversation about anything ("Fluent" Level).
- The supplier may declare possessing a license. eOasia is not responsible if what is declared in the practical info doesn't correspond to reality.
- The supplier may or may not provide insurance. Clients are responsible for taking the accurate insurances if not provided by the supplier and requested.
- Prices featured online are per activity and valid for one adult.
- The price per person is set by the supplier and is based on the local fare. eOasia website converts prices in other currencies at the daily exchange rate. Payments are processed in USD and in some currencies supported by PayPal.
- Prices are net; if not specified, prices do not include extra tax (gratuities, visa fees, your own insurance, beverage & food, etc.). For some activities, clients may need to pay additional fees during the activity (i.e: park national fees...). The amount is stated in the "Practical Info" section of the activity.
- The price of an activity may vary according to the day/month/season, and discount policy is set accordingly by the supplier; after an initial booking is confirmed, if you decide to modify your activity date, the activity rate may be different according to the price and discount policy of the operator. In the case the new price is lower than the initial one, eOasia will refund the price difference the day after the new activity date. In the case the new price is higher than the initial one, clients will receive an email asking them to pay the remaining amount.
9. Payments policy
- All payments are made through PayPal; the following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
- eOasia does not charge any fees for processing payments.
- The full payment is required before the activity date.
- Client’s credit/debit card will be charged upon booking. If the activity supplier does not accept a booking, the exact charged amount will be credited back to client’s account.
10. Change and cancellation policy
- The cancellation policy varies according to the supplier's cancellation policy; either no refund or 100% refund when cancellation occurs at least 48h, 7 days, 15 days or 30 days before the activity date.
- Once the activity has started, refunds are not allowed anymore, except if the supplier does not show up and clients inform eOasia at least 12 hours after the initial activity starting time.
- The change policy varies according to the supplier's change policy; either no possibility for change or a change possibility when clients request the change at least 24h, 48h, 7 days, 14 days before the activity date.
11. Clients suitability and necessary material for the activity
- Some experiences provided by suppliers are subject to minimum age, health or other restrictions. It is clients' responsibility to be aware of the risks before booking. Some indicative pieces of information are given in the practical info such as "kid friendly" or "senior friendly". Clients agree that this is their own responsibility to check if they are fit for those activities.
- Kids as defined by the suppliers or under the legal age as defined by the legislation of the country must participate in the activity with an adult.
- Clients need to check that they bring along the special clothes and materials required for the activity. They can check this in the practical info on the activity page. Failure to do so may affect their activity.
12. Special requirements
- For client’s special requirements during the booking process, suppliers will be notified by email and will try to satisfy those requirements but it is not binding and will be subject to availability upon the day of the activity.
- It is the responsibility of clients to make sure their special requirements are taken into account, by liaising directly with the supplier, after the booking confirmation. Clients are able to contact the supplier with the contact details of the activity operator, which are mentioned in the booking confirmation email and the activity-booking voucher, sent to the client after the booking confirmation.
- After the booking confirmation, clients will receive on their email account, that should indicated by the client during the booking process, a confirmation email with the activity booking voucher. This voucher contains all details of the activity, including the list of practical details, the operator's contact details and a summary of the payment.
- One voucher corresponds to one single booking and has an affected booking number.
- Clients can access the “Manage My Bookings” section of the eOasia website by logging in with the email address they have linked to their eOasia account and a password. A first temporary password will be generated and sent to the client during their first booking attempt on eOasia. Client will have to edit their own password during the confirmation of their first booking.
- Clients will need to show to the activity supplier either a printed or electronic version of the booking voucher on the day of the activity as a proof of purchase.
- Clients can have their activity booking voucher resent by e-mail via the "Manage My Bookings" section of the eOasia website. In case a client can not find his password to log in the "Manage My Bookings" section, clients will be able send a new password request to their email address on the same page.
14. Insurance, Passport & Visa
- Clients understand and agree that eOasia does not act as an insurer.
- Clients need to make sure to satisfy all legal requirements when entering the country.
- It is clients 'responsibility to make sure they have the Visa required for the country where the activity is located.
- Some suppliers may provide insurance. Clients need to make sure they are either insured by the supplier or by their own insurance company. eOasia does not take any responsibility in the insurance process. Once the booking is confirmed, clients can directly contact the supplier if they require further information.
- All participants warrant they do not suffer from any medical condition and/or incapacity which may impair the participants ability to participate in the activity; the participants must not suffer from any heart condition, epilepsy or other medical condition which may result in the participant potentially placing himself/herself in a position of risk, by undertaking experiences booked through eOasia.com website.
- Many activities are “weather dependent” which means that activities may be cancelled because of bad weather conditions; the Supplier is the only person who can decide whether or not the activity can be done, depending on the weather conditions. In case of doubt, we advise our clients to give a call to the supplier just before the activity starts. The supplier's contact details are provided inside the voucher sent after booking confirmation.
- If bad weather conditions affect your booking, the weather policy varies according to the one chosen by the operator; either “Refund in case of bad weather”, “Change activity date in case of bad weather”, “Refund or change activity date in case of bad weather”, “No refund in case of bad weather”, “Program may be changed in case of bad weather”, or “Activity not impacted in case of bad weather”.
16. Time zone
- For time and date calculations, the time zone of the supplier shall apply.
17. Group Member/supplier disputes
- Clients are solely responsible for their interactions with other group members or with the supplier during the activity. eOasia reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and the supplier. We also reserve the right but with no obligation to take appropriate action if eOasia, in its sole discretion, finds any violations of these terms or other improper conducts.
18. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on eOasia.com website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. eOasia does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. eOasia may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without prior notice.
- Clients acknowledge and agree that eOasia.com is not responsible or liable for the risk arising from your use of any resources available on eOasia website.
- To the extent permissible by applicable law, in no circumstance, (including but not limited to negligence), shall we be liable for your reliance on any information on this site, nor shall we be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages nor any loss of profit that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website or any material on any website linked to this website even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event shall our liability to users or clients for all damages, losses and causes of action whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount, if any, paid by users or clients to us for gaining access to this website. As well, although eOasia endeavors to keep its website free from viruses, it can accept no liability for a guaranteed virus-free site. The user of the website is to take all necessary precautions to prevent viruses before downloading any information, software and documentation from it.
- The user must bear the risk associated with the use of this website. We do not guarantee permanent availability, nor do we accept liability for the correctness, completeness and functionality of the contributions, offers and services provided. Our liability is determined by the legal Terms & Conditions. We shall not be held liable for damages incurred - directly or indirectly - by browsing this website. This website and the services linked with it are operated with respect to utmost care, reliability and availability. However, for technical reasons it is not possible that these services will be accessible without interruption, which the desired connections can always be established, or that data once saved will be retained under all circumstances. Permanent availability cannot be guaranteed. IP connectivity to other providers is affected subject to capability. We do not assume liability for problems caused by third-party net providers. The use of other network providers is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the respective provider. Force majeure, strike, limited performance of other providers, repair- or maintenance work may cause cutbacks or interruptions, for which there is no liability whatsoever.
- You agree that your use of the website eOasia.com is at your own risk.
- eOasia assumes no liability or responsibility for: error/mistakes in content, personal injuries/property damage of any nature whatsoever, obligations, losses, costs or debts.
- You agree to take all responsibility on all the different aspects linked to the activity you purchased.