Want to feel the war history of Korea and sentiment of Ganghwa Island?
You can visit war sites where the wisdom and bravery of the Korean people against countless invasions still remain. A professional tour guide will take you to Jeondeungsa, a Korean traditional temple as well as to NLL region where you can see the confrontation between South and North Korean society.
Excellent lunch is provided, of course.
- Transport from Hotel to Chojijin Fortress
- Visit to the Samrang Fortress
- Visit to the Jeondeung Temple
- Visit to the Deokjin Fortress
- Having a Lunch
- Visit to the Imjingak Park : Pass through the Area Restricted ot Civilians
- Visit to the Iron Fence Zone
- Visit to the Observatory around NLL Area
- Visit to the Peace Observatory
- Visit to the Korean Ginseng Center / Amethyst Factory
- Transfer back to your Hotel