- Transfer from your Hotel to Samsung I.T. World (D'light Shop)
- Visit to the Teheran Street
- Visit to the Coex Mall & Aquarium
- Visit to the Korean Ginseng Center or Amethyst Factory
- Drop off in Itaewon Multicultural Street
D'light comes from combination of two words: digital and light. Basically, it means a guiding light, like a lighthouse in the digital world. Also, the pronunciation is similar to the word delight, so d'light can also mean joy. D'light designed this building with glass walls to show openness to not only the young group but to everyone around the world. Since it opened in December 2008, they have an average of more than 2,000 visitors every day. Samsung D’light is digital playground for the exiting interconnected culture and open to the public.