Schedule: 08:30 AM to 17:00 PM
Program of the day:
- Transfer from your hotel to the cosmetic mall
- Visit and interactive experience at the Skin Anniversary Beauty Town: skin status check / face cleansing & deep cleansing / face Treatment / nutrient pack (total value of 55,000 KRW)
- Lunch break (korean traditional food)
- Visit of the Heyri Art Village
- Visit of the Provence Village
- Visit of the Ginseng Center
- Transfer back to your Hotel
The Skin Anniversary Beauty Town promotes substantial beauty culture experience of Korea. The complex offers to visitors a chance to experience the diverse facets of the Korean beauty culture. It is the world’s biggest beauty town, boasting an impressive area of 15km2 and a capacity of 2,000 guests. Guests can participate in a variety of beauty care activities at affordable prices including Korean skincare treatments and Hally-style makeup.
The Provence Village: Beginning with a chic French restaurant in 1996, Provence Village is a themed village with restaurants, a fashion gallery, a European bakery and cafes. Each unique shop is connected to other shops in the village. An art studio offers a wide array of dishes used in cafes and restaurants in the village. Each shop is an independent unit with a unique design concept. The Herb Garden in the village, in addition, hosts a wide array of cultural events and performances for visitors.
The Heyri Art Village: Starting in 2001, the village is the home and working area of over 500 painters, musicians, photographers, writers and sculptors. The place has a lot of Art galleries and shops, restaurants, museums and coffee shops.