Schedule of the Day: 08:30 to 17:30 PM
Program of the Day:
- Transfer from your hotel
- Visit and shopping at the Namdaemun market
- Visit and shopping at Seoul Duty Free Shop
- Visit and shopping at the Insadong Antique Shop Gallery
- Visit and shopping at the Ginseng Center
- Lunch Brunch (Korean food)
- Visit and shopping at the Cosmetic Store
- Visit and shopping at the Dongdaemun Market
- Visit and shopping at the Amethyst Factory
- Visit and shopping at Yongsan Electronics Market
- Transfer back to your Hotel
Namdaemun Market is the largest one in Seoul and shoppers may get any product in Korea at the cheapest price at here. Moreover it`s near from the center of Seoul, passengers can easily access to the major hotels even at night.
Authentically decorated tea houses serving an intriguing array of traditional teas, high-end antique galleries and delicious and innovation restaurants in Seoul are all found here, Insa-dong is a favorite stop for tourists who know that this is the place to find a perfect gift to take back home.
Yongsan Electronics Market:
There are large shopping districts including Electronics Land, Najin district, Seonin district, Wonhyo district, and computer wholesale district in Yongsan Electronics Market. Each of the districts possesses 7000 shops. They will provide you with electronic products through suitable price and best quality.