Travelers must carry their passport during the tour.
This combined DMZ and JSA tour should be booked at least 3 days in advance as the application for each traveler must be sent to the UN office in advance.
- Transfer from Hotel to Unification Observatory or Imjingak Park
- Having a Lunch
- ID Check Point
- Visit of the Bonifas Camp (Slide show and Briefing)
- Visit of the Joint Security Area (Freedom House, Conference room, Bridge of No Return)
- Drop off at Lotte Hotel
Regulations for the tour:
- When you arrive at Conference room, do not touch any equipment such as microphones or flags belonging to the communist side.
- Do not speak with, make any gesture toward or in any way, approach or respond to personnel from the other side.
- Sometimes military or other official considerations prevent entry into the joint security area.
- Casual clothes such as ripped jeans, sleeveless shirts, mini skirt, short pants, military cloth, and sandal(slippers) are not permitted in the tour area.
- Shaggy or unkempt hair is not allowed either.
- The cameras with over 90mm zooming lens are not allowed.
- Children under 11 years are not allowed.
- Tour time is flexible according to local circumstances.
- While on tour if any program cancelled according to unexpected local situation, no refund will be provided.
Based on 1 reviews