The day tour is inclusive of:
- Ski equipments (Ski gear and gloves). An additional fee of 10,000 KRW is required for the rental of a snowboard equipment.
- Ski lesson for beginners
- Winter sport clothes are not included and should be provided by the client.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
Basic Schedule of the day (07:00 AM to 18:30 PM)
(please notice that road traffic and weather conditions may affect this schedule)
- Pick up from your Hotel (from 06:30 to 07:30 AM) and transfer to the ski station
- Yong Pyong or Phoenix Park Resort (ski station according to the traffic and weather conditions of the da)
- Visit of the Ginseng Center
- Return to your Hotel
South Korea Ski Resorts:
- The Phoenix Park resort has valley-type slopes that made the best use of natural topography of Taegi Mountain (1,050m above the sea level).
- The Yongpyong Resort has a total 31 slopes 6 of which are FIS approved for international competitions.