The activity/tour is inclusive of:
- Transportation from and back to Seoul
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Ski Gear & glove rental (snowboard rental for additional 10,000 KRW)
- Basic ski lesson
Basic Schedule: 07:30~17:30
- Pick up at your hotel
- Skiing or Snowboarding at Yang Ji Resort or Jisan Resort. The location will be confirmed according to local conditions: weather and road traffic.
- Visit of the Ginseng Center
- Return to the hotel Hotel
Additional rental fees:
- Daily Lift admission ticket: 60,000 KRW per person
- Protection Googles: 5,000 to 10,000 KRW per pay of googles
- Ski & Snowboard clothing: 20,000 KRW per person
- Snowboard rental: 10,000 KRW
The Yangji Pine Resort is an all-season recreational complex located in the stunning landscapes of the Dokjosan Mountains in Gyeonggi Province. The Yangji Pine Resort has recently undergone an upgrade to make it even more convenient for visitors. It offers plenty of different ski runs to satisfy all visitors.
The Jisan Forest Resort makes for the perfect one-day trip from Seoul. It is located only forty minutes from the capital, and the 1.6 million square meters resort is covered in a beautiful white pine forest. The Jisan Forest Resort’s state-of-the-art snow management system works to overcome the weather near the Seoul area and sustain great quality snow. The resort offers nighttime skiing for businessmen and is also perfect for beginners, making it a great getaway for the entire family.