13:00 to 17:30 PM
- Transfer from your hotel
- Visit of the Changdeokgung Palace (or Hanok Village on Mondays)
- Visit of the Insadong Antique Shop Alley
- Visit of the Amethyst Factory
- Visit of the Namdaemun Market
- Transfer back to your hotel
The Changdeokgung Palace:
Located in Seoul, the capital of the Republic of Korea, Changdeokgung Palace was built during the Joseon Dynasty(1395 - 1910) and has more buildings preserved than any other palace from that period. The palace is designated as Historical Site No. 122 and covers a total area of 580,000 square meters, although the main palace grounds which do not include the Secret Gardens cover an area of 120,000 square meters.
The Insadong Antique Shop Alley:
The Insadong art and antique district has dozens of art galleries and shops selling art supplies, antiques, and handicrafts along one main street (Insadong-gil) and many side alleys. It also contains many traditional tea and coffee shops.