The Tour is inclusive of:
- English speaking tour guide
- Return trip transfers from/to your hotel
- All admission fees
Schedule for the Tour: 09:00 to 12:30
The tour is available everyday (according to the weather conditions)
Program of the Tour:
- Transfer from your Hotel to the Presidential Blue House
- Presidential Guard Hand-Over Ceremony at the Presidential Blue House
- Visit of the Gyeongbokgung Palace (Deoksugung Palace on Tuesday)
- Visit of the National Folk Museum (History Museum on Tuesday)
- Visit of the Jogyesa Buddhist Temple
- Visit of the Ginseng Center
- Itaewon Drop at the end of the Tour (shopping!)
Summary of the Tour:
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to the presidential Blue House to assist to the Presidential Guard Handover morning ceremony. From there, you will go to and visit the Gyeongbokgung Palace, erected by the King Taejo, founder of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and last King of Korea.
The National Folk Museum will be the next visit. After that you will visit the Jogyesa Temple representative of the Zen Buddhism in South Korea.
Last stop will be the Korean Giseng Center and the tour will end in Itaewon where you could shop before going back to your hotel.