- Duration: 90 Minutes (Plus, allow half an hour to enjoy a refreshing drink with us afterwards!)
- Suitable for: Anyone with a basic knowledge of photography and an interest in exploring and photographing Singapore's iconic sights, colorful festivals and diverse neighborhoods. Working knowledge of P (Program) and/or A/Av (Aperture Priority) modes recommended.
- Locations and Frequency: There are different walks taking place every month.
- Locations visited include: Chinatown, Arab Street, Little India, Thaipusam Festival, Hari Raya Festival, Sungei Buloh, Botanic Gardens and a fascinating collection of temples and monasteries, plus some of Singapore's off-the-beaten-track hidden gems.
- Gear Required: Any digital camera
*Contact us for more details or available dates at firstname.lastname@example.org