Opened in 1972, The Tanjong Course was originally designed by Frank Pennick. In 1993, with an investment of S$40 million, the course was remodeled and a spectacular new clubhouse was built. Golf course designer Max Wexler and course architect Chris Pitman collaborated to enhance the level of play golfers could experience on the Tanjong.
Wexler and Pitman made good use of the undulating terrain to create a course like no other. Sporting new contours featuring natural hazards, freshwater lakes, towering trees, rolling fairways with narrow landing areas and well-guarded Bermuda Tifdwarf grass at that time, the ever-popular Tanjong Course was nominated by Asian Golf Review as Singapore's best golf course for three consecutive years starting in 1997.
Designed for championship play from the blue tees (6,218m) the par-72 Tanjong Course paints a beautiful picture with the South China Sea forming a picturesque backdrop.
Availability: Saturday & Sunday
- Green fee
- Buggy fee
- 7% GST taxes
Price does not include:
- Golf Set (rental : S$85.60 per set)
- Golf Shoes (rental: S$10 per pair)
Conditions of Play
1. All players, irrespective of age, must possess official USGA handicaps index of lower than: Men – 36.6 & Ladies – 40.4
2. Pace of play shall conform to the guideline of max: 4 hours and 30 minutes for 18 holes;
3. All players are requested to report to the starter at least 10 minutes before the tee-off time.
- We do not issue a rain-check or refund the green and buggy fees once you have started playing
- All golfers are required to dress in proper golfing attire while on the golf course and practice areas
- No followers are allowed on the courses
- No golfers under the age of 16 and below shall be permitted to drive a cart on the course
- Parents of golfers between the age of 16 – 21 are required to complete an indemnity form
- The course is offered on the understanding that maintenance works may be carried out
Meeting location: Sentosa Golf Club