Meeting Point: SUNTEC - 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-330, Suntec Shopping Mall, Singapore 038983
City Bus Route (Yellow line): daily departure from 08:30 AM to 18:30 PM (bus every 15 to 20 mn)
Heritage Bus Route (Red line): daily departure from 09:40 AM to 17:15 PM (bus every 15 to 20 mn)
You can start your tour anytime! The pass is valid for 24 hours so if you purchase your tour pass only at 4pm today, you can make use of it till 4pm the next day!
- Clarke Quay - One of the city's trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens - A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden (admissions separate) which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Orchard Road - The most famous shopping street in Singapore.
- Wholesale Market - Known as the Thieves Market years ago, you can find second- hand merchandises and interesting knicks and knacks at this unique flea market.
- Boat Quay - Situated along the Singapore River and distinguished by conserved shop houses, Boat Quay is the place to visit for entertainment & dining. A perfect place to sit & relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Chinatown & Chinatown Walking Tour - Immerse in Singapore's Chinese culture and history at Chinatown and witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived & worked during its golden years.
Please note that Friday 31th January (Chinese New Year) is unavailable.
Contact our Team through our Live Support or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to select an activity or tour according to your needs.
Based on 3 reviews