Day 1 : Manila / Banaue
Departure from Manila to Banaue by private airconditioned car with driver (10 hrs. trip) crossing the agricultural plains of Central Luzon. Arrive in Banaue in the afternoon and check-in at the hotel .Visit the handicraft market, if time permits. Dinner and overnight Banaue Hotel.
Day 2 : Banaue / Cambulo - Breakfast at the Hotel. Jeepney to the starting point of the trek: start hiking to Cambulo (4 hours split into 1h uphill, 2h flat, and 1h descent). Picnic lunch en route. Dinner and overnight in the village, sharing the life of the Ifugaos.
Day 3: Cambulo / Batad - Trek to Batad and its amphitheatre styled terraces, which are among the most beautiful in the area (2h30 hike split into 1h30 short uphill/downhill and 1h descent). Picnic lunch and swim at Batad waterfalls (1h down, 1h back up). Back to the village for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Batad / Banga-an Banaue - Breakfast in the village. Trek from Batad to Banga-an, by the "mountain crest trail" (3h up and down). Lunch in a restaurant in Banga-an overlooking the rice terraces. After visiting the village, jeepney back to Banaue. Dinner and overnight Banaue Hotel.
Day 5 : Banaue / Manila - Breakfast at the hotel. Back to Manila by private airconditioned car with driver (10 hrs. trip). Arrival in Manila in the afternoon.
- All private transportation mentionned as follows :
• Manila/Banaue/Manila: airconditioned car or minivan with English-speaking driver-coordinator.
• Banaue / Kinakin and Banga-an / Banaue: private jeepney.
- Fullboard accommodation at Banaue Hotel (the only hotel in the region) and local guesthouses in the villages (very simple comfort).
- the assistance of a driver-coordinator from Manila to Manila, an Ifugao guide and a local team, all English-speaking.
Meals during transportation between Manila and Banaue (and back), drinks, personal exp