The majestic mountains just east of the Annapurnas are the mighty peaks of Manaslu Range. They take their name from the awe-inspiring Mt Manaslu, the eighth highest mountain in the world, which dominates this landscape. Very few visitors trek in this recently opened trekking route but lately it is catching the eye of more and more trekkers. Mainly because the ever-popular Annapurna Trek is becoming affected by road building that is causing trekkers to look for nearby alternatives. This makes a visit to the unique and unspoiled Manaslu region a must for all adventurous souls seeking unsurpassed natural beauty and a fascinating look at the remote local cultures of the region. The trek passes through the Manaslu Conservation Area at the village of Jagat and requires a special permit to enter.
Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary:
Day 01 Kathmandu to Arughat and to Soti khola by 4WD private Vehicle 7 to 9 hours
Day 02 Trek to Machha Khola (930 m) - 6-7 hours.
Day 03 Trek to Jagat (1410m) - 6-7 hours.
Day 04 Trek to Deng (1600m) - 8 hours.
Day 05 Trek to Namrung (2630m) - 5 hours.
Day 06 Trek to Low (3180m) 3 hours trek (Short day for acclimatization)
Day 07 Trek to Sama Gaun (3520 m) - 4 hours.
Day 08 Rest day at Sama gaun (acclimatization day) optional hike to MBC.
Day 09 Trek to Samdo (3690m) - 4 hours.
Day 10 Trek to Dharamsala (4470m) - 4 hours.
Day 11 Trek to Bimtang (3720m) via Larke Pass(5200m) - 8 hours.
Day 12 Trek to Tilje (2300m) - 7 hours.
Day 13 Trek to Dharapani and take bus to Besisahar (1300m) - 8 hours.
Day 14 Drive to Kathmandu by 4WD private vehicle.
Trip Cost Includes:
• One experienced guide (insured, registered)
• One Porter for two people.
• Salary, food and accommodation for guide and porter.
• Annapurna Conservation Area Permit.
• Manaslu Conservation Area Permit.
• Manaslu Special Permit.
• Three meals a day (B/L/D) during the trek.
• Accommodation in tea house (One night in a tent in Dharmashala) on the mountain.
• All land transportation by 4WD privately.
• Sleeping Bags and Down Jackets.
• Government Tax and Company service charge.
Trip Cost Excludes
• Bar and beverage bills, Bottled water, desserts, personal expenses, Tea-coffee, personal clothes
• Personal insurance for health and evacuation.
Please make sure to arrive Kathmandu at least two days before the trek starts.Two days is the minimume time required to generate the Manaslue treking permite.