Anyone with an interest in the Malaysian heritage and culture will find this tour extremely satisfying as you will learn about hidden parts of Penang many people either don't know or have forgotten.
There is no particular requirement for preparing yourself except being hungry for traditional Malaysian good and culture.
• 7:00 am: Pick up from hotel
• 7:30 am: Roti canai breakfast
• 8:00 am: Wet market tour with fruit and local snacks sampling
• 9:30 am Proceed to the heritage enclave.
• 10.30am Tea/mango lassi break.
• 11.00 am : Continue heritage walk at Little India.
• 12.00 noon: Malay lunch at the famous nasi padang coffee shop at Transfer road
• 1 pm : Drive back to hotel.