Malacca UNESCO Listed City with rich heritage history was an International Trading Post.
The Chinese brought Gold Silk and Buddhism. The Siamese brought Ivory and Buddhism.
The Indians brought cloth and Hinduism. The Arabs brought Perfumes, Pearls and Islam.
1511 Portuguese occupation - Catholicism.1641 Dutch - Protestantism.
1795 British took over and left us with Independence 31 August 1957.
08:00am After breakfast depart for Malacca.
10:00am On arrival visit:
- ST PETER’S CHURCH 1710 – Oldest Roman Catholic Church in Malaysia.
- KAMPONG MORTEN 1920 – a traditional Malay Village that maintains its customs and traditions in a bustling modern city. The living museum, Villa Sentosa exhibits unique interior designs and Malay traditional wear, musical instruments and antique furniture. A house tour awaits.
- STADTHUYS 1650 Malacca's Historical Museum and House of Dutch Governor.
- ST PAUL’S HILL Portuguese built chapel where St Francis Xavier did his missionary work.
- THE A FAMOSA 1512 Portuguese built and the Gateway still stands.
- JONKERS' STREET Street of antiquities of Malacca's rich past.
- CHENG HOON TENG OLDEST CHINESE TEMPLE - 3 doctrines Taoism, Confucianism Buddhism.
14:00 After lunch depart for Kuala Lumpur arriving approx. at 16:00
- Return transfers with English speaking Chauffeur and Guide
- Free flow Mineral water
- Lunch at Baba Nyonya
- Entrance fees
- River Cruise.
*Price for Single traveller: USD 236
Complimentary pick up drop off from hotel lobby in Kuala Lumpur by our English speaking Chauffeur-Guide awesome on courtesy, knowledge go that extra mile. They will wait for you.
Free flow Mineral water * All entrance fees * 1 Lunch.