Malacca UNESCO Listed City with rich heritage history was an International Trading Post.
The Chinese brought Gold Silk and Buddhism. The Siamese brought Ivory and Buddhism.
The Indians brought cloth and Hinduism. The Arabs brought Perfumes, Pearls and Islam.
1511 Portuguese occupation - Catholicism.1641 Dutch - Protestantism.
1795 British took over and left us with Independence 31 August 1957.
ITINERARY: (On shared basis)
09:00 After breakfast depart for Malacca.
11:00 On arrival visit:
- CHRIST CHURCH: 1753 Oldest Protestant Church, converted to an Anglican Church.
- STADTHUYS: 1650 Malacca's Historical Museum and House of Dutch Governor.
- ST. PAUL’S HILL: Portuguese built chapel where St Francis Xavier did his missionary work and built St Paul’s college.
- THE A FAMOSA: 1512 Portuguese built and the Gateway still stands.
- JONKERS' STREET: Street of antiquities of Malacca's rich past.
- CHENG HOON TENG TEMPLE: Oldest Chinese Temple - 3 doctrines - Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.
14:00 Lunch at BABA NYONYA - a signature dish of Malacca.
- RIVER CRUISE: The river cruise unveils clean embankments with gardens, old churches, mosques, clan houses, temples and pollution-free waters.
16:00 Depart for Kuala Lumpur arriving approx. at 18:00
End of tour.
- Return transfers with English speaking Chauffeur and Guide
- Free flow Mineral water
- Lunch at Baba Nyonya
- Entrance fees
- River Cruise.