Schedule: the hot air balloon flight is available everyday except Wednesday and the first Monday of every month.
To provide as per the Malaysian flight and air regulation: copy of Passenger Passport and NRIC copy for Malaysian national.
- Pick up and return to hotel (Kuala Lumpur only)
- 45 mins to 1 hour balloon flight
- Complimentary pre-flight refreshments
- Complimentary post flight breakfast
- In flight Photo
- Time lapse video of balloon flight
*Please note the following information:
- As safety comes first, the flight will be cancelled if the weather, such as wind direction/speed, rainy, windy and greasy days, is not suitable for flight; In this case you will be refunded or change to another flight.
- High heels, pregnant women and dresses are prohibited. It is advisable to wear covered shoes and cotton material for ladies in 'hijab'.
- Only children above 4 feet height are allowed (130 cm), children below 12 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
Schedule and Flight preparation details:
6.15 AM - Passenger Pick Up from Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
7.00 AM - Arrival of passenger at the Launch Field (Pre-Flight Refreshment)
7.20 AM - Check in’ with Pilot & Safety Briefing by the Pilot to the passengers
7.30 AM - Passengers board the hot air balloon, TAKE OFF - Balloon Flight
8.30 AM - Landing, Packing of Balloons & Post Flight Ceremony
9.30 AM - Post Flight Breakfast with the pilot & Certificate Presentation
10.00 AM - Pilot send passenger return to hotel